By Pradeepta Mishra
- Learn to construct scalable information technological know-how purposes utilizing the facility of R
- See industry-driven examples that may educate you the way to successfully use complicated facts technology suggestions at work
- Master the artwork of operating with complicated information units and construction production-ready facts applications
Business analysts and builders are more and more accumulating, curating, interpreting, and reporting on an important company information. The R language and its linked instruments supply a simple option to take on day by day facts technology projects and not using a lot of educational concept or complicated mathematics.
This ebook is for these information technology execs who are looking to take their abilities to the following point. With the aid of insightful examples, this publication will take you to the depths of the center recommendations in facts technology and the way to take advantage of them on your daily paintings with out a lot trouble. The consultant will disguise reliable R libraries and the way they are often utilized in advanced facts technology projects such info manipulation, lacking info, complex pics with R, package deal construction in R, computer studying, exploring neural networks, etc. in the course of the process the ebook, additionally, you will discover complex algorithms with R and diverse facts visualization concepts with R.
You will how you can paintings with assorted facts assets with ease and discover complex suggestions in facts technology corresponding to complex predictive analytics, modeling, logistics regression, regularization, and information mining techniques.
What you are going to learn
- Understand the scope of knowledge technology and complexities with real-world use cases
- Deep dive into a number of the steps interested by fixing an information technological know-how problem
- Explore each one execution step of information technological know-how tasks and how to use R at every one step
- Build versions, interpret, and current utilizing the most recent of the R libraries and visualization framework instruments corresponding to D3 and Tableau
- Scale R, and combine it with giant information and NoSQL info stores
- Access and examine utilizing exact code implementations
- Use usual and large information ETL instruments for facts collection
About the Author
Pradeepta Mishra is an information Scientist, Predictive Modeling professional, Deep studying, and computing device studying and synthetic Intelligence Practitioner with eleven plus years of expertise. he's presently top the knowledge technological know-how and laptop studying perform for Ma Foi Analytics, Bangalore, India. Ma Foi Analytics is a complicated Analytics and knowledge technological know-how established answer supplier for Tomorrow's Cognitive Insights Ecology.
He holds a patent for reinforcing planogram layout for the retail undefined. He has released and provided examine papers in accordance with cutting edge tools at IIM-Ahmedabad, India, IISc, and Bangalore- India. he's a vacationing college at numerous prime B-schools and frequently holds talks on info technology, synthetic Intelligence, and computing device learning.
Read Online or Download Mastering R for Data Science PDF
Similar data modeling & design books
Over the past decade, advances within the semiconductor fabrication procedure have ended in the belief of real system-on-a-chip units. however the theories, tools and instruments for designing, integrating and verifying those advanced platforms haven't saved velocity with our skill to construct them. approach point layout is a severe part within the look for how you can boost designs extra productively.
That will use CouchDB to help real-world functions, you have to to create MapReduce perspectives that allow you to question this document-oriented database for significant information. With this brief and concise e-book, you will find out how to create various MapReduce perspectives that will help you question and combination facts in CouchDB’s huge, disbursed datasets.
There are various first-class computational biology assets now to be had for studying approximately tools which have been built to handle particular organic platforms, yet relatively little consciousness has been paid to education aspiring computational biologists to deal with new and unanticipated difficulties. this article is meant to fill that hole by means of educating scholars how you can cause approximately constructing formal mathematical versions of organic platforms which are amenable to computational research.
Key FeaturesApply R to simplify predictive modeling with brief and easy codeUse desktop studying to resolve difficulties starting from small to important dataBuild a coaching and checking out dataset from the churn dataset, utilising various category methodsBook DescriptionThe R language is a strong open resource practical programming language.
- Spatial Modeling in Natural Sciences and Engineering: Software Development and Implementation
- How to Cheat in Unity 5: Tips and Tricks for Game Development
- Cassandra: The Definitive Guide: Distributed Data at Web Scale
- Algorithms and Discrete Applied Mathematics: Second International Conference, CALDAM 2016, Thiruvananthapuram, India, February 18-20, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Building Data Streaming Applications with Apache Kafka
- Advanced Splunk
Additional resources for Mastering R for Data Science
Mastering R for Data Science by Pradeepta Mishra