By A.M. Esquinas
Read or Download Applied Technologies in Pulmonary Medicine PDF
Similar medical reference books
Higher gastrointestinal bleeding is the best emergency resulting in hospitalization and pressing endoscopy. the sphere of gastrointestinal bleeding is speedily evolving. The epidemiology is altering with extra advanced older sufferers on anticoagulant and antithrombotic brokers featuring with top gastrointestinal bleeding.
This cutting edge instructing atlas presents the reader with a realistic method of the analysis and administration of the typical and unusual illnesses which may contain the pancreatic gland. Its standpoint is multidisciplinary, the authors being radiologists, surgeons, pathologists, and gastroenterologists who've labored jointly for the prior 25 years.
This atlas attracts on a multidisciplinary method of offer a entire evaluation on endocrine issues of the pinnacle and neck, with specific emphasis at the position of imaging and image-guided tactics. the 1st part discusses the elemental features of the imaging equipment and different concepts used for overview and prognosis.
This factor of Hematology/Oncology Clinics of North the US is dedicated to move and Neck Cancer. visitor Editor Alexander Colevas, MD has assembled a gaggle of specialist authors to study the next subject matters: Epidemiology of SCCHN; Genetics of Head and Neck Cancers; Molecular Biology of Head and Neck Cancers; caliber of existence in Head and Neck melanoma remedy; Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma; Evolving Surgical suggestions in SCCHN; Radiation Oncology New ways in SCCHN; Thyroid Gland Malignancies; Sequential and Concurrent Chemoradiation; Systemic Chemotherapy for SCCHN specialize in New pursuits and brokers; EGFR Inhibition in SCCHN; Diagnostic and healing evaluation Imaging in Head and Neck melanoma; Salivary Gland Cancers; Immunotherapy in SCCHN; Human Papillomavirus in SCCHN; and Supportive Care matters in SCCHN therapy and Survivorship: Dental, nutrients, Speech and Swallowing, melancholy.
- Development of a Surgeon: Medical School through Retirement, An Issue of Surgical Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Surgery)
- Ferri's Differential Diagnosis E-Book: A Practical Guide to the Differential Diagnosis of Symptoms, Signs, and Clinical Disorders (Ferri's Medical Solutions)
- Our Shrinking Globe: Implications for Child Safety, An Issue of Pediatric Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- The Subtalar Joint, An issue of Foot and Ankle Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Tendon Transfers in the Upper Limb, An Issue of Hand Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Orthopedics)
- Handbook of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Formulations: Semisolid Products (Volume 4 of 6): Semi-Solids: Volume 3
Additional resources for Applied Technologies in Pulmonary Medicine
Applied Technologies in Pulmonary Medicine by A.M. Esquinas