By Alex Liu
- Customize Apache Spark and R to suit your analytical wishes in patron study, fraud detection, possibility analytics, and suggestion engine development
- Develop a suite of useful desktop studying purposes that may be carried out in real-life projects
- A entire, project-based advisor to enhance and refine your predictive types for useful implementation
There's a this is why Apache Spark has turn into some of the most well known instruments in laptop studying – its skill to deal with large datasets at a magnificent velocity ability you will be even more attentive to the knowledge at your disposal. This e-book exhibits you Spark at its absolute best, demonstrating the way to attach it with R and release greatest price not just from the instrument but in addition out of your data.
Packed with more than a few undertaking "blueprints" that exhibit the most attention-grabbing demanding situations that Spark might be useful take on, you will find out the right way to use Spark notebooks and entry, fresh, and sign up for various datasets prior to placing your wisdom into perform with a few real-world initiatives, within which you can see how Spark computing device studying should help with every little thing from fraud detection to interpreting shopper attrition. you will additionally how to construct a advice engine utilizing Spark's parallel computing powers.
What you'll learn
- Set up Apache Spark for desktop studying and observe its extraordinary processing power
- Combine Spark and R to free up unique company insights crucial for selection making
- Build computer studying platforms with Spark which could become aware of fraud and learn monetary risks
- Build predictive versions targeting buyer scoring and repair ranking
- Build a advice structures utilizing SPSS on Apache Spark
- Tackle parallel computing and learn the way it might aid your computer studying projects
- Turn open info and communique facts into actionable insights by means of utilising quite a few different types of computing device learning
About the Author
Alex Liu is knowledgeable in learn tools and information technological know-how. he's at the moment one in every of IBM's top specialists in sizeable information analytics and likewise a lead information scientist, the place he serves massive organizations, develops significant info analytics IPs, and speaks at commercial meetings equivalent to STRATA, Insights, SMAC, and BigDataCamp. long ago, Alex served as leader or lead facts scientist for a couple of businesses, together with Yapstone, RS, and TRG. ahead of this, he used to be a lead advisor and director at RMA, the place he supplied facts analytics session and coaching to many recognized organisations, together with the United countries, Indymac, AOL, Ingram Micro, GEM, Farmers assurance, Scripps Networks, Sears, and USAID. whilst, he taught complex learn how you can PhD applicants at college of Southern California and collage of California at Irvine. prior to this, he labored as a dealing with director for CATE/GEC and as a study fellow for the Asia/Pacific learn heart at Stanford college. Alex has a Ph.D. in quantitative sociology and a master's measure of technological know-how in statistical computing from Stanford University.
Table of Contents
- Spark for computer Learning
- Data guidance for Spark ML
- A Holistic View on Spark
- Fraud Detection on Spark
- Risk Scoring on Spark
- Churn Prediction on Spark
- Recommendations on Spark
- Learning Analytics on Spark
- City Analytics on Spark
- Learning Telco information on Spark
- Modeling Open info on Spark
Read Online or Download Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints PDF
Similar data modeling & design books
Over the past decade, advances within the semiconductor fabrication method have resulted in the conclusion of precise system-on-a-chip units. however the theories, equipment and instruments for designing, integrating and verifying those complicated platforms haven't saved velocity with our skill to construct them. approach point layout is a severe part within the look for ways to enhance designs extra productively.
So that you can use CouchDB to aid real-world purposes, you have to to create MapReduce perspectives that allow you to question this document-oriented database for significant information. With this brief and concise publication, you will how you can create numerous MapReduce perspectives that will help you question and combination facts in CouchDB’s huge, disbursed datasets.
There are numerous first-class computational biology assets now to be had for studying approximately equipment which were constructed to deal with particular organic platforms, yet relatively little realization has been paid to education aspiring computational biologists to deal with new and unanticipated difficulties. this article is meant to fill that hole through instructing scholars the best way to cause approximately constructing formal mathematical types of organic platforms which are amenable to computational research.
Key FeaturesApply R to simplify predictive modeling with brief and straightforward codeUse computer studying to resolve difficulties starting from small to special dataBuild a coaching and trying out dataset from the churn dataset, making use of diverse type methodsBook DescriptionThe R language is a strong open resource useful programming language.
- Practical Scientific Computing (Woodhead Publishing in Mathematics)
- Uncertainty Handling and Quality Assessment in Data Mining (Advanced Information and Knowledge Processing)
- Computation in Cells and Tissues: Perspectives and Tools of Thought (Natural Computing Series)
- Introduction to Apache Flink: Stream Processing for Real Time and Beyond
- Learning ArcGIS Pro
Additional info for Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints
Apache Spark Machine Learning Blueprints by Alex Liu